Wednesday, December 12, 2012

chapter 91

It is four months after my intuitive encounter in the middle of the woods . I sit in the bath...there is someone walking to the door . The individual is now in front of me . Another is just behind to the left . I was never told that this individual -the former-was the child by the ferry terminal ; nor was I told that he was the young man that sat beside me on my way to Australia . It just seemed to be quite obvious to me .

Do you remember the story of how the angel stirred the water and those who bathed with it in time were healed of their affliction ??? Well , over the next three  years this will become one of the many gifts that is explored with these two individuals . They will not completely put me back together . The remainder of the post traumatic stress from the mid 90's will still , though at an increasingly  less and less volume ,  visit me until this day .  

The first individual has quite the sense of humor . The second , very serious . Maybe I am not as special as it seems . These beings are obviously existing outside of time , so , quite possibly , they could be in hundreds of places at once .  Regardless of how special or worthless I am , the first one gives me an introduction : " my name is Gabriel  ; my friend is Micheal " .

The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment