Thursday, December 6, 2012

chapter 20

It says in the Bible , that "God's strength is made perfect in your weakness " . I hope that is true because I certainly have a lot of weakness . After nine years of peace , love and understanding at this particular camp ; it all came crashing down .

It wasn't the hatred that a particular individual had for me that turned my self esteem into pudding . It was the fact that nobody gave a shit . I was a fucking icon in this place . I was informed that training sessions were just as concerned with "what would Stu do" as they were the curriculum .

Anyway , there I was lying motionless in the forest . (I felt like Brian Wilson). In a few hours , I would be gone . Never to return . Nine wonderful years , and it apparently meant nothing .

Yea , but I don't believe that !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment