Wednesday, December 5, 2012

chapter 14

Back in Bible College . I am learning something quite profound . That is , if someone has not a fucking clue of what they are talking about , you can suck the knowledge right out of that nothing , and turn it into something . Never expect that a human being has something worth while to say . He probably doesn't . And therein is a fountain in knowledge .

Presently , directly in front of me , some tit is telling us that crocodiles had teeth to dig up roots and such . (This , of course , is how he proves that evolution did not take place ).

I'll tell you exactly what happened six billion years ago . It is called :" how the fuck should I know...I wasn't there" , that is exactly what happened . And , guess what ??? It is exactly correct !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment