Thursday, December 6, 2012

chapter 28

Question  : do you believe in evil ??? Well , I sure as shit do . Some young lady is demonically manifesting right in front of my face . A voice says to me : "she had sex with a demon" . I then ask her : "what the fuck happened to you ???" (in so many words) . Her reply : " I had sex with him , of course " .

And it just gets worse from there . I am playing tennis with this Aboriginal fellow . I see one of them there mother-fuckers...a.k.a.demons...right outside the tennis court . His name is Destroyer ; (not very original) . He tells me he is going to kill me . Another voice - His voice - tells me my next door neighbors are cursing me .

In a very short while , my room mate will catch our neighbors in our (open face) basement...casting spells . 

No comments:

Post a Comment