Sunday, December 9, 2012

chapter 49

A long time ago , during our yearly retreat in a haunted house , somewhere in southern Nova Scotia ; I was awaken by some sort of demonic entity , pounding upon my body in the middle of the night . Did it scare me ??? Nope . Fact of the matter , this kind of nightly visitation went on for three fucking years . Each time having less effect than the time before that . But that is another story . What makes this visitation interesting  is , coincidentally , one of the many ghosts that haunt this particular building , just happened to be prancing by my bed at the same time . Weird , eh ???

But here is the shit : I was virtually positive that these two entities were completely unaware of each other . Or , to be specific , they were from different dimensions . Possibly seen by only me because of some spiritual law nobody understands at this point in history .    

No comments:

Post a Comment