Friday, December 7, 2012

chapter 36

So my landlord hates the music I listen to . (Just about every night , I meander onto the back porch and play Neil Young , or whatever , and drink some java) . He also believes it to be morally wrong to sleep naked . But do you know what he doesn't find anything wrong with ??? Well , I will tell you . Moving  in with his best friends wife after his friend gets put in jail for diddling little girls .

Question : are these religious fuckers all the same ??? I thought it might be different in Australia...it is not . Religion is proving to be a self righteous mask (or overcompensation ) built to hide a dark and disturbing life . It is not that some good people are not dragged into this cesspool of wickedness ; but its main personality trait...is deceit .      


No comments:

Post a Comment