Thursday, December 6, 2012

chapter 26

Back to Australia . Half way through my first year . I am the opening act for a man who will eventually become a famous movie director . At this time , however , he is billed as a faith healer , and I a stand-up comedian .(As you can tell I am not too hot on using the names of certain individuals . Case in point...right here . I am pretty fucking sure that this gentleman does not want people to know that he once was a faith healer , let alone shared the stage with me ).

I am fucking bombing . My semi - girlfriend knows it . She will drop me like a hot turd in about three hours time . My semi-fiance to be is laughing her tits off . In a few months I will fall madly in love with this girl and it will effect the rest of my life...and not necessarily for the better .

A penis joke for the road , and suddenly one or two stand-up engagements are terminated . It feels like Arnold came back from the future and fucked me right up my bum .
    

No comments:

Post a Comment