Tuesday, December 11, 2012

chapter 79

Back to Australia . I forgot to mention that my entire second year was flavored by being bit by some fucking mosquito . Apparently , the little prick could have killed me . You know , if I had been weaker or dumber or something er . Anyway , the Bible College threatened to expel my ass if I miss too many days . So that was inspiring . I will fucking tell you : never give small people power . It will define them as much as breathing .

Mitch is back from the navy , and Karon has not put my car in the rainforest for over a week . As for Brad ; he and I were sitting on his front porch last week and his wife materialized out of thin air and began to pummel the crap out of him . His reply : "darling , you are so beautiful when you are angry" . I will tell you this , Bucko , that not would be my reply .


No comments:

Post a Comment