Monday, December 10, 2012

chapter 61

You know Joseph Smith , founder of the Mormon church and shit like that ??? Well , his great (great???) grandson is in school with me . He has a beard and he has a wife . I'm curious to know if they-him and his wife-have oral sex . My "spider sense" tells me that he would think it a sin .(Her opinion wouldn't matter ).

I am not saying these people are not sincere . On some level most people probably are . I mean , we convince ourselves of just about anything .

A stranger walks up to me and gives me a series of cassette tapes by a man named Leonard Evans . And , I am not completely positive this time , but I am more than a little suspicious that this stranger is the 12 year boy from the ferry terminal and the young man sitting next to me on the plane .

The tapes go on to have a profound impact on my life . I never see the stranger again . 


No comments:

Post a Comment