Friday, December 7, 2012

chapter 39

Let us go back to Canada . Suddenly , it is 1985 . If  being a member of a Pentecostal church does not fuck you up sexually , then nothing will . Don't misunderstand me , I was sweet , kind , honest and all that stuff . However , I decided to have me a little pussy hunt . And I don't mean cats either .

Dear friends , we are living in a place that some people refer to as Earth . I , however , refer to it as Opposite Land . That is to say , just about everything is the opposite of what we are told it is . Jesus summed it up best when he referred to the religious as a bunch of , and I quote : "miserable pricks" . Nothing has changed , my little puppy-cats .The more righteous someone comes across , the more evil their intent .

My pussy hunt lasted until the day I boarded for Australia . No real damage . Thank Christ...literally !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment