Friday, December 7, 2012

chapter 45

About a year and a half ago , I noticed that my penis was not as erect as frequently as it had been during the vast majority of my life . As a result , I began my wonderful journey -just like Dorithy in the Wizard of Ozz - to find my perfect ,  natural soft-dick repellant .

So I looked and I looked . And what did I discover ??? 95% of what I came across is complete and utter crap !!! They were lying to me . And not only that , they were fucking me around about something that was so personal and intimate , that even at this safe distance from you , I find it difficult to write about . 

Point : people want your fucking money . And they will sell their soul to get it .

So how do I prove to you that I don't fit into that 95% projectile ??? I cannot . And I would not try if I knew how . But I will tell you this : the shit I am talking about has gotten me more grief than you can possibly imagine . Look at it this way : if all Jesus  meant  is love...then there is very little room , if any , for any type of institutionalized religion .

Though God is fairly adequate in the restoration business...the bottom line is that the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE MESSAGE has cost me , at one point or another , just about everything and everyone  I ever loved . 

No comments:

Post a Comment