Tuesday, December 11, 2012

chapter 83

Graduation day . I sit and converse with all these faculty zombies . I do not have the courage nor the desire to tell them what I really think of their fucking school .Only one guy didn't pass . He told them that there church was simply : "God trying to make the best out of a bad situation " .

The prize of being public enemy number one  , however , goes to me . When a student would preach , one faculty member would be sent to listen . Me...just about the entire faculty would appear . They were waiting for me to fuck up . The closest they got was when Joe Smith's descendant gave a sermon of what a great fucking guy the head minister was . Everyone knew it was bullshit ; they sat stewing in anger , urine  and monkey cum . I  had a slightly different response . I laughed so hard I literally cried . Next day , anther lecture on what a fucking ass I am .   


The ceremony is over . It is official . I am free . I feel my mental health attempt to climb back into my psychological idiom . We head for downtown Townsville . Karon , Kylie , Phil and a few other clan members . I am getting drunker by the minute . Fuck it !!! Time to go skinny dipping . So what if its the middle of the city . Jail will be nothing compared to Bible College .

The end of a perfect day .

No comments:

Post a Comment